Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DROIDS ATTACK – Must Destroy CD review



DROIDS ATTACK – Must Destroy CD
Crustacean Records

This band just played my area last month but I missed their gig. I had people practically begging me on my Facecrack site to show up. I think they were playing in a nearby city which in the past I’ve called to have encased in impenetrable cement walls with towers on top armed with machineguns and minefields placed before it. That way the city residents would slowly die of starvation after cannibalism exhausted itself of course. After giving this a few spins I understand why this band played in a shithole of liberal politicking and a mecca of indie rock loserdom. DROIDS ATTACK is a light hearted version of THE SWORD, who are faves of the musically limited mentality of hipsters. This is not Stoner Metal but stoner rock which is the watered down alternative for the loser sect. That’s all I have to say about this frisbee, fuck them.

www.crustaceanrecords.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment