Friday, March 2, 2012

Going on Vacation


ATTENTION!


I am finally taking my long threatened vacation. I've been meaning to take it since January. Instead I waited till a few of February's releases came out and now have a perfect opportunity to take a break. Plus this will coincide with my birthday which in the past was always a week long celebration.



Just for the record first off I'm heading down to the beach to spend a few days at a house with some friends on an island. It's early March which means it's going to be cold, windy and rainy. It will also be tourist free which is the way I like it. After that I'll be headed out to the country, do some outdoors type of stuff, some landscaping work, Spring cleaning in the gardens, etc.



Right now I'm looking at being a week away from SFM666. Since I don't have help then posts will be zip till then. I've informed all of the usual suspects to my plans. So till then....


No comments:

Post a Comment